Catholic Bible Study provide the easiest way to understand the Bible and experience the life-changing power of God’s Word. Hundreds of thousands of people have found new meaning in their lives through Bible study programs.
The key to understanding the Bible is finding the story that ties it all together. Our study/learning system makes the complex simple by helping you to uncover the story woven through Scripture, so that you can make sense of it.
Our Bible Study begins in September on Wednesday evenings and Thursday Mornings. We follow a guided course of study choosing one of the books of the Bible working in group.
Please Join Us...
... with a special invitation to men, in our current study on Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Thursdays at 11:30am
No prior knowledge or experience on Bible Studies is necessary. Come to the first introductory session to see study materials and a video presentation. For further information, you can call Paul Miller: 360-913-4433. Registration forms are in the parish office, or just show up. (As we like it at St Mary's, there are always snacks - OK yes, many times more than a snack).
2006 to January 2015 BIBLE STUDIES AT ST. MARY'S
- Acts of the Apostles
- The Gospel According to Mark (Split w/Passion)
- The Passion and Resurrection Narrative of Jesus
- Israel's Story -Part One
- Paul's Letters from Prison
- Parables of the Kingdom Part 1
- Parables of the Kingdom Part 2
- The Book of Revelation
- Paul- Contending for the Faith
- Peter - Keeper of the Keys
- The Mass & The Eucharist
- Mary the Mother of God
- The Seven Last Words of Christ
- A Quick Journey Through the Bible.
- The Bible Timeline, The Story of Salvation
- Women in New Testament
- Women in Old Testament
- James: Pearls for Wise Living
Bible Search can be found on our Home page (CLICK HERE)
Weekly reading © Liturgical Publications Inc
Readings for the Week of August 12, 2018
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:4-8 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [9a] / Eph 4:30—5:2 / Jn 6:41-51
- Monday: Ez 1:2-5, 24-28c / Ps 148:1-2, 11-12, 13, 14 / Mt 17:22-27
- Tuesday: Ez 2:8—3:4 / Ps 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131 [103a] / Mt 18:1-5, 10, 12-14
- Wednesday: Vigil: 1 Chr 15:3-4, 15-16; 16:1-2 / Ps 132:6-7, 9-10, 13-14  / 1 Cor 15:54b-57 / Lk 11:27-28
- Wednesday: Day: Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Ps 45:10, 11, 12, 16 [10bc] / 1 Cor 15:20-27 / Lk 1:39-56
- Thursday: Ez 12:1-12 / Ps 78:56-57, 58-59, 61-62 [cf. 7b] / Mt 18:21—19:1
- Friday: Ez 16:1-15, 60, 63 or 16:59-63 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 [1c] / Mt 19:3-12
- Saturday: Ez 18:1-10, 13b, 30-32 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [12a] / Mt 19:13-15
- Next Sunday: Prv 9:1-6 / Ps 34:2-3, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15 [9a] / Eph 5:15-20 / Jn 6:51-58
Catechism: CLICK HERE or HERE