St. Anne Mission
If you have information on how to donate food to the Tulalip Food Bank at the red church and what the hours are, please let Colleen know….We would like to lend aid to all in need.
Consider signing up for a Food Bank Green Bag….Talk to Terry S before or after Mass!
Church Yard Sale Fund Raiser - June 10 and 11
Celebrating the 100th year Anniversary of Fatima!!
“Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation! Immaculate Heart of Mary, convert sinners, save souls from hell.”
Bl. Jacinta Marto
“Say the Rosary every day, to bring peace to the world….”
Our Lady of Fatima
If you would like to donate flowers for the altar, please contact Joan Topash
A GIANT THANK YOU to :
Pauline Williams and the Cinco de Mayo Fund Raising Committee! Thank you for your donations of time, effort and money. You are all appreciated.
And thank you to all of the participants who helped us raise funds and have a great celebration!
BOX TOPS for Education! Save your box tops.... Colleen Thomas is collecting… Thank You!
- Church Yard Sale Fund Raiser - Saturday (June 10), 9 am to 5 pm & Sunday (June 11), 12 pm to 5 pm COLLECT/SAVE YOUR STUFF!
Volunteers Needed Please contact Pauline W.
- Feast of Kateri Tekakwitha - Weekend of July 16
- Feast of St. Anne - Weekend of July 23
St. Anne Contact List
- Priest Administrator: Rev. Tom McMichael Ext # 102 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parochial Vicar: Fr. Armando Red 360-653-9400 Ext 111 email@example.com
- St Mary/St Anne Pastoral Council: Bill Topash 360-386-8808 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sacristans/Eucharistic Ministers: Regina Sicotte 206-498-9490
- Lectors: Diann Mize 360-658-0181 email@example.com
- Music/Liturgy: Colleen Thomas 360-653-8279 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulletin: Colleen Thomas 360-653-8279 email@example.com
- Catechism/Sacramental Prep: Lesa Roehrich 360-581-8212 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality: Pauline Williams 512-633-8044 email@example.com
- Altar & Hall Décor: Joan Topash 360-386- 8808
- Facilities: Greg Kleisath 425-350-6779 firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Mary/St Anne Finance Council: John Meany 206-718-9515 email@example.com Or Les Hoge 360-659-4159 firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the Link for St. Anne’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/stannescatholicchurchtulalip
To get to the Facebook page, please click HERE
ST. ANNE MASS TIMES
Thursday and Friday: 9:00 am
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5:30 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am
Reconciliation Saturday: 4:30 pm