St. Anne Mission
For more information, please take a look at our Bulletins HERE
Happy Father’s Day!
Thank you to our Greeters!
- June—The Judy Joseph Family
- July—Bob and Diann Mize
If you would like to be a greeter, please contact Pauline Williams at 512-633-8045
79th Annual Tekakwitha Conference July 18-22, 2018 Tacoma
Contact Pauline if you are interested in attending
If you have flowers in your garden that you would like to donate for the altar, please contact Joan.
St. Anne would appreciate another Sacristan, Eucharistic Minister, and Reader
Save the Dates!
(all events are after 5:30 Sat Vigil Mass in Hall)
July 14 Feast of St. Kateri Tekakwitha
July 28 Feast of St. Anne & Joachim
Join St. Anne as we
Pray the Rosary
before Mass at 5 pm
For a short biography of the Saint of the Day,
BOX TOPS for Education!
Save your box tops....
Colleen Thomas is collecting…
Thank YOU for your BOX TOPS for Education!
St. Anne Contact List
- Priest Administrator: Fr. Peter Mactutis Ext # 102 email@example.com
- St Mary/St Anne Pastoral Council: Bill Topash 360-386-8808
- Tribal Liaison: Bill Topash 360-386-8808 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sacristans/Eucharistic Ministers: Regina Sicotte 206-498-9490
- Lectors: Diann Mize 360-658-0181 email@example.com
- Music/Liturgy: Colleen Thomas 360-653-8279 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catechism/Sacramental Prep: Lesa Roehrich 360-581-8212 email@example.com
- Hospitality: Pauline Williams 512-633-8044 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Altar & Hall Décor: Pam Parks 360-651-5520 email@example.com
- Facilities: Greg Kleisath 425-350-6779 firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Mary/St Anne Finance Council: Les Hoge 360-659-4159 email@example.com
- Bulletin: Colleen Thomas 360-653-8279 firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. ANNE MASS TIMES
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5:30 pm
Reconciliation Saturday: 4:30 pm