St. Anne Mission
Help Wanted in St Anne…
On Thursday mornings from 9-12,
Help hauling topsoil and cleaning up flower beds
St Anne Ministry Calendar
If you would like to be on the Lector schedule, contact Diann Mize
If you would like to be on the Eucharistic Minister schedule, contact Regina Sicotte
The sign up sheets are in the sacristy
If you are trained or would like to be trained, and would like to sign up please stop by the sacristy after Mass
(if you haven’t already)
It is a little early but… in December, we will be looking for a very tall “real” Christmas tree for St. Anne Church… if you can help, Contact Joan or Pam
Help Wanted… We need help fixing up some of the pews.. Please contact Greg Kleisath if you have time, materials and/or tools
100th Anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun
“I am the Lady of the Rosary”
-Our Lady of Fatima
For a short biography of the Saint of the Day,
Thank you for your donations to the Homeless Shelter….
However, until further notice from Fr. Pat, please give donations to St. Joseph House or St. Vincent de Paul
Are you interested in serving our St. Anne homebound as an Extraordinary Minister?
Please contact St Mary Office
BOX TOPS for Education!
Save your box tops....
Colleen Thomas is collecting…
************Ministry Calendar for St Anne************
We are working on a Eucharistic Minister and Lector schedule.
If you are trained or would like to be trained, please let Colleen know so that you can be added to our list (if you haven’t already)
Are you interested in serving our St. Anne homebound
as an Extraordinary Minister?
Please contact St Mary Office
Are you interested in fun, exercise, and fellowship?
Join us for LINE DANCING at St Anne
Thursdays 5:30-6:30 Starting Sept. 14
No experience needed!
Free of charge Healthy snacks are welcomed but not required
Access the History of St. Anne's Mission Church
Do you have children who need sacraments?
Do you know someone who does?
Would you like to involve your child/friend or relative in Faith Formation?
St. Anne can help!
Contact Lesa Roehrich 360-581-8212 firstname.lastname@example.org
CCD Classes start Tues. Sept. 19th at 4:30
St. Anne Contact List
- Priest Administrator: Fr. Peter Mactutis Ext # 102 email@example.com
- St Mary/St Anne Pastoral Council: Open Position
- Tribal Liaison: Bill Topash 360-386-8808 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sacristans/Eucharistic Ministers: Regina Sicotte 206-498-9490
- Lectors: Diann Mize 360-658-0181 email@example.com
- Music/Liturgy: Colleen Thomas 360-653-8279 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catechism/Sacramental Prep: Lesa Roehrich 360-581-8212 email@example.com
- Hospitality: Pauline Williams 512-633-8044 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Altar & Hall Décor: Pam Parks 360-651-5520 email@example.com
- Facilities: Greg Kleisath 425-350-6779 firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Mary/St Anne Finance Council: Les Hoge 360-659-4159 email@example.com
- Bulletin: Colleen Thomas 360-653-8279 firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the Link for St. Anne’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/stannescatholicchurchtulalip
To get to the Facebook page, please click HERE
ST. ANNE MASS TIMES
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5:30 pm
Reconciliation Saturday: 4:30 pm