St. Anne Mission
St Anne Ministry Calendar
If you would like to be on the Lector schedule, contact Diann Mize
If you would like to be on the Eucharistic Minister schedule, contact Regina Sicotte
The sign up sheets are in the sacristy
If you are trained or would like to be trained, and would like to sign up please stop by the sacristy after Mass
(if you haven’t already)
For a short biography of the Saint of the Day,
BOX TOPS for Education!
Save your box tops....
Colleen Thomas is collecting…
Thank YOU for your BOX TOPS for Education!
************Ministry Calendar for St Anne************
We are working on a Eucharistic Minister and Lector schedule.
If you are trained or would like to be trained, please let Colleen know so that you can be added to our list (if you haven’t already)
St. Anne Contact List
- Priest Administrator: Fr. Peter Mactutis Ext # 102 email@example.com
- St Mary/St Anne Pastoral Council: Bill Topash 360-386-8808
- Tribal Liaison: Bill Topash 360-386-8808 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sacristans/Eucharistic Ministers: Regina Sicotte 206-498-9490
- Lectors: Diann Mize 360-658-0181 email@example.com
- Music/Liturgy: Colleen Thomas 360-653-8279 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catechism/Sacramental Prep: Lesa Roehrich 360-581-8212 email@example.com
- Hospitality: Pauline Williams 512-633-8044 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Altar & Hall Décor: Pam Parks 360-651-5520 email@example.com
- Facilities: Greg Kleisath 425-350-6779 firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Mary/St Anne Finance Council: Les Hoge 360-659-4159 email@example.com
- Bulletin: Colleen Thomas 360-653-8279 firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. ANNE MASS TIMES
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5:30 pm
Reconciliation Saturday: 4:30 pm