For more information, please take a look at our Bulletins HERE
We are collecting food for the Tulalip Food Bank the first Saturday of every month.
There is a collection bin in the hall.. Your support is appreciated
Conversation Starters: Promoting Family Communication
The art of conversation is largely the art of asking good questions — ones that draw out others' thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
The following conversation starters can be used in one-on-one interactions between parents and kids, spouses, and friends or as group topics at mealtime or any other gathering.
1. What was the best part of your day?
2. What was the hardest part of today? How did you deal with it?
3. What's the good news and the bad news from today?
4. What are you grateful for today?
5. What happened today that you didn't expect?
6. What's something you learned today?
7. What was an interesting conversation you had today?
8. What's something you accomplished today?
9. How did you help someone today, or how did someone help you?
10. What is something someone in the family did recently that you appreciated?
11. Who has a problem that the rest of the family might be able to help with?
12. What's a book you're reading now or have read during the past year?
February Greeters: Judy Joseph Family
If you would like to volunteer to be a greeter, Please contact Patty Manning
It is free!!!
Use this link when buying from Amazon and 0.5% will come to St. Mary's https://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-0863573
Please consider signing up for online giving transfers…
Thank you for your Stewardship
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5:30 pm
Reconciliation Saturday: 4:30 pm