St. Anne Mission
For more information, please take a look at our Bulletins HERE
Easter Flowers Needed
If you can donate Lilies or Funds for Lilies/Easter Flowers…. please contact Joan at 360-386-8808 email@example.com
Please join us for EASTER DINNER after Vigil Mass April 20
Side dishes and desserts are appreciated
Thank you to our Spring Cleaning Crew!!! Pat King, Pam Parks and Pauline Williams
St. Anne Easter Vigil Mass
Saturday April 20 @ 5:30 pm
Holy Thursday and Good Friday Services are at St. Mary's 7 pm
Our Sunday Visitor.com
Choose one of the following activities as a way to further reflect on the Sunday readings:
• Gather family members in a circle. Talk about how your Lenten observances help you grow in friendship with Jesus. Serve pretzels as a reminder of the need for fasting and prayer during Lent.
• The message from this Sunday’s Gospel is that Jesus doesn’t condemn us; rather he wants us to receive his forgiveness and love. Reflect on your family relationships. Write a brief letter to a member of your family that you have not forgiven.
• Jesus wants us to live in the freedom of his love. As a family, plan to spend time with someone who is feeling trapped physically or emotionally. This could be a young mother who needs time alone away from the kids, a homebound elderly neighbor, or a classmate who is trapped by put-downs, prejudice or poverty.
This week pray together the following Act of Contrition for your family evening or meal prayer:
My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. In his name, my God, have mercy. Amen.
Thank You to our March Greeters: Patty & Valerie
If interested in helping, contact Patty!
It is free!!!
Donations of food are welcome but not required.
Use this link when buying from Amazon and 0.5% will come to St. Mary's https://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-0863573
Please consider signing up for online giving transfers…
Thank you for your Stewardship
Join St. Anne as we Pray the Rosary before Mass at 5 pm
St. Anne Contact List
- Pastor: Fr. Peter Mactutis 360-653-9400
- St Mary/St Anne Pastoral Council: Judy 360-926-6369
- Tribal Liaison: Bill 360-386-8808
- Sacristans/Eucharistic Ministers: Dan 360-581-8216
- Lectors: Diann 360-658-0181
- Catechism/Sacramental Prep: Lesa 360-581-8212
- Hospitality: Pauline 512-633-8044
- Altar Décor: Joan 360-403-5574
- Facilities: Greg 425-350-6779
- St Mary/St Anne Finance Council: Terry 360-653-2384
- Music/Liturgy & Bulletin: Colleen 360-653-8279
ST. ANNE MASS TIMES
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5:30 pm
Reconciliation Saturday: 4:30 pm