Sunday 8:00am, 10:00am in English,
12:00pm Misa en español
No Mass on Mondays
Thursdays: 6:00pm (Misa en español)
Fridays: 10:30am (Except 3rd Friday: 9am)
Fridays 9:15am (except Third Friday of the month)
First Friday of the month: 11:15am - 8:45pm Benediction
Tuesdays 4:00pm to 5:45pm
First Friday: 6:00pm to 8:45pm
Saturday 9:30am (after Mass)
*************** ST. ANNE'S ***************
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5:30pm
Reconciliation: Saturdays 4:30pm
Daily Reading Search
- Praying together
- Growing in authentic faith
- Reaching out to all of our brothers and sisters.
- Orar juntos
- Crecer en fe autentica
- Mostrar amor y compartir la fe con todos nuestros hermanos y hermanas en el mundo.
WELCOME to our two churches!
ST. MARY'S CATHOLIC CHURCH IN MARYSVILLE
4200 88th St. NE, Marysville. WA 98270 (CLICK HERE FOR MAP)
Ph: 360-653-9400, FAX: 360-658-7439
For Emergency anointing of the sick you can call:360-421-7989
Para uncion de los enfermos de emergencia, usted puede llamar al: 360-421-7989
ST. ANNE'S MISSION at Totem Beach - Tulalip
7231 Totem Beach Rd, Tulalip, WA 98271 (CLICK HERE FOR MAP)
Here you can find many opportunities for everyone to grow spiritually and to HAVE FUN AND FELLOWSHIP!
- To be a reflection of Christ to all
- Ser un reflejo de Cristo para todos
For Latest News, please go to the page "NEWS (GENERAL)" or click HERE
For complete information, please access our bulletins by clicking HERE
Facebook page: HERE!
All graduating Seniors, of St. Mary, may apply.
Please call the office for more information.
Los Caballeros de Colon están aceptando aplicaciones para la BECA del año 2019.
Todos los jóvenes de Sta. María, que se graduarán de
la preparatoria este año, podrán aplicar.
Por favor llame a la oficina para más información.
- The girls will meet on Tuesday, the 26th.
- The boys will meet on Wednesday, March 27th.
- Las Niñas se reuniran el martes, 26 de Marzo
- Los Hombres se reuniran este miercoles, 27 de Marzo
Weekly message from your St. Vincent de Paul conference for St. Mary's and St Anne's
In the Gospel Jesus is quite clear in his message: “bear fruit or be cut down.” This Lent we are called to cultivate and fertilize our spiritual lives through prayer, fasting and almsgiving.
Through your almsgiving you are performing a good work; far greater than you think. Know that your nickel, dime or quarter is multiplied by the coins given to St.Vincent de Paul.
St Vincent De Paul meets every second Monday of the month, in room 1B at 6:30 p.m, and every forth Sunday at 9AM. Everyone is welcomed!
Mensaje semanal de su conferencia de San Vicente de Paul de Santa Maria y Santa Ana
En el Evangelio, Jesús es muy claro en su mensaje: "dé frutos o será cortado". En esta Cuaresma estamos llamados a cultivar y fertilizar nuestra vida espiritual a través de la oración, el ayuno y la limosna.
A través de su limosna está usted realizando un buen trabajo; mucho más grande de lo que piensa. Sepa que su moneda de cinco, de diez o de veinticinco centavos se multiplica por las monedas dadas a San Vicente de Paul.
St Vincent De Paul se reune cada segundo Lunes de cada mes en el salon 1B a las 6:30 p.m. y los cuartos domingos a las 9AM. Todos son bienvenidos!
Quote of the Week
“Without the burden of afflictions it is impossible to reach the height of grace. The gift of grace increases as the struggle increases.”
St. Rose of Lima
- Symbolon is our Adult Faith Formation/Enrichment program. This is for everyone, who wants to learn about and grow in the Catholic faith! — Thursdays @ 7pm
- Interested in becoming Catholic, or know someone who is? Contact Ann Velazco at the office (360) 353-9400 to get some of your questions answered and find out about the process and how we can make that happen!
Use our parish code to access great Catholic videos, movies, talks and more!
Parish Code: 3b045b
DISCIPLESHIP AND EVANGELIZATION
Learning and Living the Faith
St. Patrick of Ireland
St. Patrick of Ireland is one of the world’s most popular saints. He was born in Roman Britain and when he was 14, he was captured by Irish pirates during a raiding party and taken to Ireland as a slave to herd and tend sheep. At the time, Ireland was a land of Druids and pagans but Patrick turned to God and wrote his memoir, The Confession. In The Confession, he wrote:
”The love of God and His fear grew in me more and more, as did the faith, and my should was raised, so that, in a single day, I have said as many as a hundred prayers and in the night, nearly the same. I prayed in the woods and on the mountain, even before dawn. I felt no hurt from the snow or ice or rain.” Patrick’s captivity lasted until he was 20, when he escaped after having a dream from God in which he was told to leave Ireland by going to the coast. There he found some sailors who took him back to Britain and was reunited with his family
Next week, St. Patrick’s story continues...
Learning and Living the Faith
Creation and the Angels
by Rev. William G. Most
Good Angels: The good angels are sent to guide and protect us. They have great powers. Each of us has a guardian angel. This is implied in Scripture and is found in the constant Tradition of the Church. After Peter was delivered from prison by an angel, the disciples said in astonishment: "It was his angel" (Acts 12:15).
Our guardian angels are able to put good thoughts into our minds, and to protect us. Psalm 91:11 says: "He will command His angels about you, to guard you in all your ways." In time of temptation they can give us both light and strength. They never stop praying for us, and they present our prayers before God.
Clearly, it is only good sense to venerate our guardian angel, to cultivate their friendship, to thank them, to ask their help. So God said in Exodus 23:20-21: "Behold, I am sending an angel ahead of you, to guard you and bring you to the place I have prepared. Listen to his voice, and do not rebel against him, for my name is in Him, and he will not forgive."
Father Peter Mactutis
First, thank you all so much for your participation in our Lenten holy hours of Adoration that you are all doing in church. Every time I go into the church there are people praying. It is so beautiful. This is the remedy for so many things going on in our world. It will bring peace to our world and to our parish and to your families.
Second, this coming ...
...To read the rest of the message, please click HERE !
You can watch Fr Mactutis homilies in Youtube: "Fr. Peter Mactutis"
Página del Párroco
Padre Peter (Pedro) Mactutis
Es realmente genial cómo celebramos la solemnidad de San José y, en unos pocos dias, la Anunciación de María. La solemnidad de la Anunciación es este lunes 25 de marzo.
Para celebrar este evento, tendremos una MISA BILINGÜE A LAS 6 PM EL LUNES. Hace varios años, John Clark publicó un artículo en el periódico National Catholic Register en el que decía que la Anunciación es el momento en la historia en que ...
... (para leer resto del mensaje, por favor presione AQUI !)
- Fr Peter Mactutis, Pastor
- Daniel Roberson, Bookkeeper
- Selena Vergara, Receptionist & Bulletin Editor
- Gloria Garcia, Pastoral Assistant
- Deb Hart, Elementary Faith Formation
- Myriam (Lupita) Escalante, Pastoral Assistant - Marriage Preparation/Faith Formation
- Ann Velazco, Pastoral Assistant - Confirmation Program/Youth Group
- Veronica Ramirez, Pastoral Assistant - Faith Formation/Marriage Preparation
- William Carbajal, Music Director (English)
- Josue Garcia, Music Director (Spanish)
- John Hodgins, Facilities Manager II
Who are the Leaders of Each Ministry here at St. Mary, and how can I contact them?
- Head Of Sacristans: David Baqui
- Head of Lectors: Charlotte Maine
- Head– Eucharistic Minister: Yolanda Marsh
- Head– Alter Servers: Tina Do
- Eucaristic Minister to Home Bound: Diane Navicky - *Please call the office*
- Grand Knight (KOC): William Cardona
- Legion Of Mary: Kevin Boldt
- El Shaddai: Jonna Valencia
- RCIA (Becoming Catholic): Michael Schmitz
- Hispanic RICA: Liana Pricer
- Grupo de Oracion: Myriam (Lupita) Escalante
Marriage Preparation: Myriam (Lupita) Escalante
Confirmation Program/Youth Group: Ann Velasco
- Matrimonios Lideres: Graciela Acevedo
- Guadalupanos: Elsa Diaz
- Quince Prep/Hispanic Lectors/Lectores: Graciela Rios
Monday to Friday
- 8:30AM to 5:30M (closed Tu-Fr during Mass time)
1st & 3rd Sundays
Between Masses until 2pm
Summer hours for the office are:
El horario de oficina durante el verano es:
Martes-Viernes, de 10:00am-6:00pm